Friday, January 16, 2009

Educations

I spent my early education at the Catholic School. I did not really like it but that was one of the best schools in Malang. But who wanted to go to school with so much stress on the head. Home works were almost everyday and no time for play. So I spend my childhood inside the house studying.

My middle school was about freedom of learning. Less homework and more play. Sometimes I regretted about it because I could not achieve my potential but I still proud to my self and the school. During this time I was learning to be a leader in the class also in the school. I was the president of the student council.

Because I love science and math, I chose Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan (Vocational High School). This school was build by the government to educate student who like to go to work force right after high school or the idea is to make the teenagers ready to work with a certain skill after graduated from the school. I specially liked electronics because electronics have many different sectors. From electronics major we could continue become engineer in many ways. The other thing that I chose electronics was because there were Computer lessons from basic to advance levels.

So, after graduated from SMK, I continued my education in United Stated. Brigham Young University Hawaii was my choice. That time BYUH had a sponsor program for foreign student especially from Asia and Polynesia. Then I applied for the program. A year later, I got accepted and five years later I was graduated with Bachelor Degree of Science in information System. I was probably the happiest person because I could make my Family proud.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you too. You're my BESTEST friend in the whole wide world.

    ReplyDelete