Friday, January 16, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009

Chinese New Year 2009 will begin on January 26th, 2009. This year will be the year of OX.

This time, I will cook some Chinese Dishes. Does somebody have any suggestion ?

Potluck dinner should be agood idea. I am planning on Jan 31st, 2009 to celebrate the Chinese New Year 2009. For the time and place are not set up yet.

So just keep visit my blog for update.

Food suggestion:

  1. Pan Fried Noodles - with mashroom
  2. Chicken Cashew
  3. Sweet and Sour Pork or Chicken

Then the first Chinese New year Party will be at The Guan Tik' house. Food will be provided but they still happy if you bring some. The Party will be held on Jan 25th, 2009. Check your Facebook if you were invited.

For my Party is still going please be ready on The 31st oh January 2009. Place will be in my Apartment again and time will be at 6:00 PM.

I will cook 2 dishes, my house special Chicken Cashew and Pan Fried Noodles. So the rest is up to you. please do not forget.

3 comments:

  1. Yes I do have one suggestion for you how 'bout PARTAY again....and of course some fireworks, we'll beat the strip new year fireworks....OK let me know and I'll be there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chinese food is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I'm not lazy maybe I'll bring 'nasi campur ala pontianak' :D

    ReplyDelete